Today’s modern lifestyle sees parents running their kids around after school or on weekends to various activities which is not only exhausting but most often the reason why students don’t have the opportunity to learn an instrument or why they quit learning after a short while.
National Music Academy offers one on one in school tuition at a number of schools in the Hunter Region from public through to private and also performance based schools such as:
- Macquarie College
- Hunter School Of The Performing Arts
- Newcastle East Public School
- Kotara South Public School
We also offer HSC tutoring in performance and theory and for those serious musicians considering a career in music, we can help prepare you for tertiary entry exams and ongoing study.
National Music Academy also plays a massive role in the schools’ arts department, providing concerts and opportunities to play within the school community as well as access to our facilities and externally run programs.
We also love being a part of your school community and helping the arts thrive in the new generation of future musicians.
Our tailored lessons are conducted one on one within the frame work of your school term calendar.
- Individual, personalised 30 minute lessons conducted at your school, in school time.
- All styles taught including reading and theory
- AMEB grading available
- Guitars available for rent or purchase at discounted rates
- Student concerts and school holiday workshops
- We also accompany and mentor students through their Year 10 Certificate, HSC and Tertiary Study Entry.