Are you an experienced songwriter looking for new ideas? Or have you ever wondered what it takes to write a song?
W hether you are an experienced songwriter looking for new ideas or a beginning songwriter who can’t read music, this course will lead you to a rich source of songwriting possibilities.
Learn to brainstorm ideas, overcome writer’s block, and express yourself more effectively in words and music.
By participating in a group of songwriters, you’ll have the opportunity to share your work with others, get their feedback, and see different ways that these tools can be used, under the mentorship of a our experienced teacher.
- Learn to Identify the structures and patterns that work best, and why.
- Learn the techniques successful writers use to craft vivid, memorable songs and then learn how you can do the same.
- Create memorable verses, pre-choruses, choruses, and bridges
- Choose the most effective song form for every song you write
- Understand the structures behind the hits
- Generate better ideas more easily
- Use structures, harmonies, and melodies to support and enhance the emotional intent of your lyric
- Craft song sections that connect, contrast, and flow together into a unified whole